cottage cheese 0% – 400 g
eggs – 3 pcs
yogurt – 0.5 tbsp
cocoa powder – 2 tsp
sweetener to taste
- Blend curds and yogurt with a blender until a mass is gotten in consistency like sharp cream.
- Add eggs and sweeteners.
- Divide the dough into 2 halves. Add cocoa to one. Empty the batter on the other hand into the shape.
- To radiate circles and stripes of different colors.
- Preheat the oven to 180 gr. C. Heat the cake for about 60 minutes.
- After the crust is ready. Take it out and chill it off.
- Put the cooled cake in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.