1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon pure olive oil
2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped…
1 1/2 cups white wine, I use chardonnay
1/2 fresh lemon, Juice only
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup softened butter
1 tablespoon parsley
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
2. Add shrimp and cook well until tender and no longer transparent, and reduce heat.. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
3. Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. do NOT allow garlic to brown-it will make it bitter.
4. Add white wine, and lemon juice.
5. Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
6. Reduce the heat and add butter – if the skillet is hot, the butter will separate
7. Add shrimp to the sauce, add parsley, and season with salt and pepper to taste
8. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese