5-6 large apples
cinnamon or lemon zest
350 ml condensed milk
a pinch of salt
150 g flour
1 tsp baking powder
chocolate for decoration (optional)
1. Wash 5-6 large apples, peel, and grate on a coarse grater.
2. If desired, cinnamon or lemon zest can be added to apples.
3. Put the apple mass on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper (if you are not sure that then the roll will fall well behind your parchment, then grease the parchment paper with oil) or a silicone mat, evenly distribute, and shape into a rectangle and send to bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes
4. Prepare the dough: for this, in a deep bowl, mix condensed milk, chicken eggs, and a pinch of salt. Blend everything well with a whisk or blender.
5. Then add the sifted wheat flour and baking powder and again mix everything well with a whisk.
6. Get the apples out of the oven.
7. Gently pour the dough over the apples and spread it evenly so that the dough covers the entire filling. We send the baking sheet to bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180C.
8. We take out our biscuit dough from the oven and turn it over on a towel or on another sheet of parchment paper.
9. We turn the base into a roll with a towel (required while it is hot !!). Let the roll cool completely.
10. Decorate the roll as you wish. I cut the roll into two parts and poured with melted chocolate.
11. Our roll is ready. Can be served at the table.