1-liter – chicken broth
1 pc – onion
1 pc – carrots
200 gr – minced pork and beef
white cabbage – 1/4 pc. or to taste
3 tbsp -rice
2 pcs – tomato
to taste salt
1 tsp – paprika pepper
1 tsp – dry garlic
1 tsp – surely hops
- Saute onions and carrots in olive oil until soft.
- Add minced meat, then fry for a couple of minutes.
- Shred the cabbage and add to the minced meat, mix and fry for a couple more minutes.
- Then add tomatoes or tomato paste, mix and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Add rice, and spices and pour the chicken broth. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- If desired, you can cook the dish thick and serve it as a second course
- Or add more broth and make a thick soup. Serve with greens.