The Best German Soup
200 g – Beef
200 g – Pork
200 g – Turkey
2 liters – Broth or water
Potato – 4 pcs. (500 g)
1 pc – Large carrot
1 pc – Large turnip bulb
150 g – Celery
1 tbsp. l – Ground paprika
Salt and pepper – to taste
Parsley – a small bunch
- We cut the meat into cubes and put it on the bottom of a saucepan with a thick bottom.
- Then lay out the potatoes, and cut them into medium-sized pieces.
- The next layer is finely chopped onion.
- Cut the carrot into slices and put on the onion.
- Slice the celeriac evenly over the carrots.
- Add spices: paprika, salt, ground pepper, or peppercorns.
- Add broth or water.
- Cook for 1.5 hours.
- Then add chopped greens, and bay leaf, and leave for another 10 minutes to brew.