This cottage cheese pie is perfect for daily cooking. This is a wonderful homemade dessert for tea or coffee, as well as a snack for children. This cottage cheese pie is tasty and moderately moist. It really has a lot of cottage cheese and it will definitely appeal to both adults and children.
This is presumably the most hassle-free cheesecake recipe I know. It’s very lightweight and always works. I like it when there are grains of cottage cheese in cottage cheese baking, so I don’t grind cottage cheese. But, if you do not like cottage cheese pieces in baking or cooking for picky children, then I recommend rubbing the cottage cheese through a sieve or blender
cottage cheese – 250 g
flour – 200 g
sugar – 1 tbsp
baking powder for dough – 1 tsp.
sour cream – 2 tbsp. l.
melted butter – 2 tbsp. l.
eggs – 3 pcs
raisins – 50 g (optional)
1. Break three eggs into a bowl. We begin to beat them and gradually add 1 cup of sugar. Beat eggs and sugar for about 2 minutes until stiff.
2. Add 2 tbsp to beaten eggs with sugar. l. melted butter and 2 tbsp. l. sour cream of any fat content. We shake everything up a bit.
3. Add 250 g of cottage cheese to this mixture and mix. My cottage cheese is fine-grained, so I did not grind it. If your cottage cheese is coarse-grained or you don’t like grains of cottage cheese in baking, then you need to rub it through a sieve or grind it in a grinder.
4. Then add 200 g of flour and 1 tsp to the curd mass. baking powder. We mix everything until smooth.
5. At the end, if desired, add 50 g of raisins and mix well.
Pre-raisins need to be washed and poured with boiling water for 10 minutes.
6. Grease up the baking dish with spread and sprinkle with flour. Pour out the excess flour. The breadth of my shape is 21 cm.
7. We shift the finished dough into a mold and level it with a spatula on top.
8. We put everything in a preheated oven up to 180 degrees. Prepare the cake for around 40-50 minutes.
The cottage cheesecake turned out very tasty and moderately moist. This cake is perfect for tea as a homemade dessert.