Simple and delicious cottage cheese dessert with banana
300 g – Cottage cheese
5 pcs – Bananas
3 pcs – Eggs
150 g – Sour cream
Flour – 3 tbsp. l.
Sugar – 5 tbsp. l.
Salt – a pinch
- Beat the peeled bananas in a blender.
- Add curds and blend again until smooth.
- Then add sugar, salt, and flour, and beat again.
- Add eggs and sour cream. Whisk again.
- Pour the resulting mass into a mold and bake at 150 ° C for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Cool the finished casserole and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut 2 bananas into thin circles and spread them on top of the casserole.
- Drizzle with chocolate or caramel topping if desired.